2.23.2012

Vendetta

I'm not one to talk politics but I feel the need to share. I watched V for Vendetta last night for the first time..

Unfortunately it is likely where our government is taking us if we keep electing crooked politicians. Is our government controlling the media? Follow the $$ to find out. Judge Napolitano was fired for asking questions and reporting the truth. Yes, Fired for Asking Questions & Telling the Truth.



Can you say fear tactics? Do you remember the constitution? We learned about it sometime in elementary school.. Now, I can't relate the entire Bill of Rights off the top of my head but I know our First Amendment right is freedom of religion, press, and expression.

Do you thinks it's right that google has altered search results to hide activist webpages and youtube has deleted videos of citizens Asking Questions and Telling the Truth to keep the general public from Thinking Critically?

No comments:

Post a Comment